With 20 years of experience in the field we have a strong identifying, monitoring and evaluating process of the programmes to ensure a judicious disbursal of the funds & resources.
Benefiting around 70,000 lives by providing basic education and relevant vocational skills to children and youth.
- Enriching more than 85,000 lives by empowering women to make a new beginning and become economically independent.
- Touching the lives of more than 9,000 through health care and shelter facilities provided for the elderly.
- Making a difference to over 10,000 lives through special life skills training to the mentally and physically challenged to help them cope with their daily challenges.
Adding value to over 90,000 lives from the most vulnerable section of our society vide community development initiatives such as creating awareness on basic rights, hygiene standards, promoting livelihood generation programmes, rain water harvesting among others.
|The Board of Trustees||Click here|
Mr. Ardeshir B K Dubash
Ms. Naheed H Sorabjee
Sir Dinshaw Petit
Mr. Feroz K. A. Dubash
Chief Executive Officer
Ms. Kavita Shah
- Registered under The Public Trusts Act of 1950 no. E – 12384 (BOM)
- Registered under Section 6 (i) of the Foreign Contributions (Regulations) Act 1979
- Registered under Section 80 G of the Income Tax Act 1961.